Thursday, December 22, 2005

Hey Arnold, What's Goin' On?

Governor Arnold hasn't been in the news much for a few days -- for better or for worse -- but to fill the void this reporter has obtained a copy of the Schwarzenegger Family Christmas Letter that was sent out recently to family and a few thousand of his closest friends. The full letter is posted here, including a downloadable/printable pdf version scanned from an original.


OK, so I occasionally engage in a little self promotion. For long before I started planting my braindroppings into a blog, I've been contributing to the California-centric satire magazine The LaLa Times, which the other Times in Los Angeles has referred to as "The Onion for L.A." (And while I'm at it, I also sell buttons, stickers, t-shirts, etc. at The Impeachment Store to support in a small way my political devotions.... a portion of sales donated to progressive causes.)

Speaking of politics and The L.A. Times and the grassroots.... a most interesting development this week. Later...

A happy holiday to you and to Arnold too.

No comments: